Food & Beverage – VTOS
Food & Beverage Service is the department providing food and drinks for customers in the restaurants, bars or banquet of hotel.
This is also the department whose revenue ranks the 2nd in the hotel after housekeeping department and contributes to create the brand of hotel. The stronger F&B is, the strongerbrand identity is, as the result of increasing number of customers of hotel as well.
Citysmart Hotel Management (CHM) International School from Canada is the education organization providing Hospitality Management programs with national standard in Vietnam. Students will be awarded Vietnam Tourism Occupational Skills Standards (VTOS) Certificate in different occupation skills. This qualification is not only valuable in Vietnam but also in many countries in ASEAN.
OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE
- CitySmart Hotel Management International School
- Vietnam Tourism Board
- Vietnam Tourism Occupational Skills Standards (VTOS) Certification
- Reference letter of internship companies such as hotel, restaurant
- High school graduation without career orientation
- Young generation plans to work in the 3-5 stars restaurant, hotel
- Employees working in the 5 stars hotel want to improve their occupation skills
- Full time study
- Theory & practical in school: 01 month
- Internship program in optional hotels: 3 months
- How to welcome and serve guests
- Practical skills: customer service, wine service, wine consultancy, cleaning food, food service, beverage service, etc
- Food & beverage management in restaurant
Orientation schedule: Continuous enrolment every month
Job opportunities: Commit to introduce job opportunities in 4-5 stars restaurants and hotels in Vietnam and some countries in ASEAN after graduation.
In CHM, we encourage students come to visit our modern facilities and equipment in order to explore yourself and experience our education environment. Please come here with us to feel and find the best courses of your dream.
Address: 162A Hoang Hoa Tham, Ba Đinh, Hanoi.
Hotline: 098 428 6161