In recent years, Tourism is booming quickly. Along with the flourishing development of restaurant, hotel, bar, job replacements such as receptionist, chef, housekeeper is increasing more and more.
Front office department is regarded as one of the most important positions in hotel and has influenced on the business result of company.
Receptionist is “the face” and image of hotel, the first and last representatives of hotel to welcome guest, therefore, this position plays an important role of hotel promoting the hotel and keeping more customers return to the hotel.
OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE
- CitySmart Hotel Management International School
- Vietnam Tourism Board
- Vietnam Tourism Occupational Skills Standards (VTOS) Certification
- Reference letter of internship companies such as hotel, restaurant
- High school graduation without career orientation
- Young generation plans to work in the 3-5 stars restaurant, hotel
- Employees working in the 5 stars hotel want to improve their occupation skills
- Full time study
- Theory & practical in school: 01 month
- Internship program in optional hotels: 3 months
- Providing knowledge and practical skills of hospitality industry
- Training of occupational skills, communication skills and soft skills
- Training of grooming, performance, standards and behaviours in hotel; hotel management system
Orientation schedule: Continuous enrolment every month
Job opportunities: Commit to introduce job opportunities in 4-5 stars restaurants and hotels in Vietnam and some countries in ASEAN after graduation.
In CHM, we encourage students come to visit our modern facilities and equipment in order to explore yourself and experience our education environment. Please come here with us to feel and find the best courses of your dream.
Address: 162A Hoang HoaTham, Ba Đinh, Hanoi.
Hotline: 098 428 6161