While front office department is “the face” of the hotel, housekeeping department is regarded as “the heart” of the hotel. Hotel is expected to be warm as home for each tourist in every journey and responsibility of staffs is to ensure the convenience and comfort and create good feeling for customers.
Housekeeping department requires a lot of high standard of cleaning equipment in guest room. Besides, housekeepers need to know the status of room, advocate full equipment or tools in the bath, sort the trash, set up the trolley, etc. A good housekeeper needs to understand basic skills, be honest, careful and responsible for serving guests, save electricity and water.
That is the reason why housekeeping is more and more necessary and important in hotel. In Vietnam, Vietnam Tourism Occupational Skills Standards (VTOS) in housekeeping is considered as the National Standards by Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (DOLISA).
CitySmart Hotel Management from Canada is the education organization providing Hospitality Management programs including housekeeping management. The certificate is awarded by Vietnam Tourism Board after completion of the course and is high appreciated in Vietnam and countries in ASEAN.
OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE
- CitySmart Hotel Management International School
- Vietnam Tourism Board
- Vietnam Tourism Occupational Skills Standards (VTOS) Certification
- Reference letter of internship companies such as hotel, restaurant
- High school graduation without career orientation
- Young generation plans to work in the 3-5 stars restaurant, hotel
- Employees working in the 5 stars hotel want to improve their occupation skills
- Full time study
- Theory & practical in school: 01 month
- Internship program in optional hotels: 3 months
- Providing knowledge and practical of hospitality industry
- Training occupation skills, communication skills and other soft skills in hotel
- Training of grooming, performance, standards of hotel, management system in hotel
Orientation schedule: Continuous enrolment every month
Job opportunities: Commit to introduce job opportunities in 4-5 stars restaurants and hotels in Vietnam and some countries in ASEAN after graduation.
In CHM, we encourage students come to visit our modern facilities and equipment in order to explore yourself and experience our education environment. Please come here with us to feel and find the best courses of your dream.
Address: 162A Hoang HoaTham, Ba Đinh, Hanoi.
Hotline: 098 428 6161