The importance of BTEC Diplomas in Hospitality Management
In recent years, Hospitality management is becoming the spearhead economic sector with a potential for growth in the globalization trend.
To develop and succeed in this industry, it is essential that you have the skills and knowledge of hospitality. And BTEC is a firm foundation for you to be promoted and success in your career.
What is BTEC?
The BTEC is a qualification awarded by Pearson Edexcel, the UK’s largest examination board under the management of the Qualification & Curriculum Authority (QCA), which is the body of The government in charge of monitoring, coordinating and developing in UK. BTEC is internationally recognized in over 164 countries around the world.
A prominent program in the higher education system in the UK, the BTEC program in Hospitality Management focuses on maximizing the students’ application of knowledge in real-life situations.
Benefits of BTEC Diplomas in Hospitality Management
- International training materials provided by Pearson Edexcel
- Taught in English by experienced international trainers
- Field trips, study tours in different 5 star hotels & resorts
- Opportunities to top-up in universities in Vietnam & oversea
- Internship program (un-paid or paid) to provide knowledge & experiences in working environment
- High school graduation
- ILETS 5.0 or equivalent
For whom do not have IELTS certificate, students need to join in English placement test by CHM.
Why BTEC program?
- BTEC certificate is always updated and developed with many partners in different industries, fulfil the demand of employers
- Graduated students are exempted from tuition or transferred to universities in the UK, Singapore, Australia, etc.
More information here.