The importance of CTH Certificate in Culinary Arts
Tourism development opens great opportunities for the food industry and attracts many students.
In order to develop and succeed in this industry, the key point is that you must have skills, knowledge of culinary arts. CTH is the firm foundation to promote you and develop your career path.
What is CTH?
CTH (Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality) is found in 1982 as a professional education association in UK which focuses on training needs of new entrants in hospitality & tourism industry. Under the strong management of UK government, CTH Certificate is recognized by top employers and industry leaders for consistency, value and quality. This approach ensures that the CTH qualifications are recognized and validated around the world.
CTH’s mission is to give students an insight into every aspect of their career. The course is designed to give students the knowledge and skills they need from basic food preparation to the professional cooking of multinational cuisine.
Benefits of CTH program
- International program provided by UK organization
- Taught in English by professionally international trainers
- Field trips, study tours in 5 star hotels
- Opportunities to top up universities in Vietnam and oversea
- Internship program (paid or unpaid) to provide knowledge & skills in working environment
- Job placements after graduation in Vietnam and oversea
- High school graduation
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
Candidates who do not have the required English proficiency certificate will be required to participate in an English placement test conducted by the CHM.
Why choose CTH?
- The CTH degree is continually updated and developed with partners in many disciplines to fulfil the needs of the strictest employers.
- Students who complete the program are exempted from coursework or transcripts at CTH levels at universities in the UK, Singapore, Australia, etc
- CTH’s mission is to give students an insight into every aspect of their career. The course is designed to give students the knowledge and skills they need from basic food preparation to the professional cooking of multinational cuisine.
More information here.