It’s a real job, with hands-on experience, a salary and the chance to train while you work. You’re treated just like all the other employees, with a contract of employment and holiday leave.
WHEN YOU ARE AN APPRENTICE
- You earn whilst you study, hence you do not have to borrow money to pay for your studies
- You spend at least 20% of your time spent at CHM, so you earn an international qualification from the UK
- You’re on a career path – with lots of future potential for you – likely full-time employment
WHY CHOOSE TO BE AN APPRENTICE AT CHM INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE
- Earn while you learn and get paid a competitive salary
- Lower tuition fees than traditional schools
- Get high quality training and obtain an international qualification from the UK
- Develop the skills you need for a range of exciting jobs or careers, no matter your age or background
- Choose from different apprentice jobs in many organisations
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE COURSE
- High school graduates want to start a career but have limited budget
- People have interests in Hotel industry or Culinary art
- People want to earn money and learn new skills at the same time
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Have additional questions about the Apprenticeship program? Here are the answers for you!
HOW TO BECOME AN APPRENTICE?
If you are interested in this program, there are things you need to know!
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS OF STUDENTS
“The thing that impressed me the most when I took the culinary arts course was facilities. We soon had the opportunity to approach the working environment close to reality through our practical class, so we did not feel too surprised when going to work. Besides that, the lecturers are extremely friendly, enthusiastic and give students many useful techniques.“
“CHM is the place where our dream of being a Chef can become true. During course, 80% of learning time is practicing. I am equipped with specialized tools and especially high-end knives to study, which allows me to confidently learn and practice skills most effectively.“
“By studying at CHM, I was able to gain extensive knowledge about Asian and European cuisines as well as the skills required of a professional chef. The teachers are always willing to answer questions and share useful work experiences. I feel that this is really the right environment for me to convey my dream of developing the food industry.”
“I feel CHM is like a second home. The lecturers and staff are always enthusiastic to support students from learning to other difficulties in the learning process. In addition to studying in the school, CHM also has practical meetings at hotel restaurants, picnics and especially culinary competitions that give me the opportunity to experience more.”