Apprenticeships are an exciting option for both apprentice and employer. You can now employ apprentices at all different levels, from school leavers to people that want to further their careers or change career direction completely. An apprentice can be aged 16 or 100 plus!It’s a real job, with hands-on experience, a salary and the chance to train while you work. You’re treated just like all the other employees, with a contract of employment and holiday leave.
WHEN YOU HIRE AN APPRENTICE
- Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way for any organisation to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships developed skills relevant to their organisation and 78% reported improved productivity
- You’re on a career path – with lots of future potential for you – likely full-time employment
WHY CHOOSE TO HIRE AN APPRENTICE FROM CHM
- 90% of apprentices stay on in their place of work after completing an apprenticeship
- You can adapt the training your apprentice receives according to the needs of your organisation
- An apprenticeship allows you to diversify and freshen up your workforce
- Having an apprentice helps you to recognise and empower your staff by awarding the status of mentors
- Mentors will increase their competence significantly – being able to explain and demonstrate skills to someone else rather than being passive
WHO SHOULD HIRE APPRENTICE FROM THIS PROGRAM?
- Owners of restaurant or hotel who need ready-to-work employees
- Employers want to have quality guaranteed employee
- Reduce the cost of hiring full-time employees
HOW TO HIRE AN APPRENTICE?
If you are interested in this program, there are things you need to know!
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS OF EMPLOYERS
“The thing that impressed me the most when I took the culinary arts course was facilities. We soon had the opportunity to approach the working environment close to reality through our practical class, so we did not feel too surprised when going to work. Besides that, the lecturers are extremely friendly, enthusiastic and give students many useful techniques.“
“CHM is the place where our dream of being a Chef can become true. During course, 80% of learning time is practicing. I am equipped with specialized tools and especially high-end knives to study, which allows me to confidently learn and practice skills most effectively.“
“By studying at CHM, I was able to gain extensive knowledge about Asian and European cuisines as well as the skills required of a professional chef. The teachers are always willing to answer questions and share useful work experiences. I feel that this is really the right environment for me to convey my dream of developing the food industry.”
“I feel CHM is like a second home. The lecturers and staff are always enthusiastic to support students from learning to other difficulties in the learning process. In addition to studying in the school, CHM also has practical meetings at hotel restaurants, picnics and especially culinary competitions that give me the opportunity to experience more.”